Shipping Info and FAQ
- How do I make sure that my order arrives by my chosen Delivery Date? Orders are shipped within 4 business days of when the order is received. If you require delivery on a specific date, you must select Fed Ex 2nd Day or Fed Ex Standard Overnight Delivery. Fed Ex Ground delivery takes between 1 and 4 days depending upon the shipping address.
- Will my Cake Pops Melt during shipping? Orders placed between May and September will be shipped via Fed Ex Overnight with cold packs unless they are within the state of California (where they will be hand delivered or shipped Fed Ex Ground).
- How do I order? Orders may be placed online by clicking on Order Pops or may also be placed by calling us at 949-677-5822 or via email.
- How will my cake pops be packaged? Each cake pop is individually wrapped and packed securely in a box surrounded with crinkle paper. This box is filled with styrofoam peanuts and packed in a shipping box. In the summer, cold packs are included to help to ensure that the cake pops arrive safe and sound.
- How far in advance should I place my order? Each Just a Bite cake pop is hand dipped, decorated and wrapped. Therefore, we request that you place your order at least 3 business days prior to delivery date. Orders placed for next day delivery may be subject to a minimum rush fee of $15 and not all rush orders may be accommodated.
The fine print: We want you to be completely satisfied with your Just a Bite purchase. However, some things are beyond our control. Just a Bite Cake Pops does not guarantee or refund any damaged or delayed shipments and products due to delays by Fed Ex. Just a Bite Cake Pops is not responsible for goods damaged or delayed due to weather, due to the recipient not being at the shipping destination at the time of delivery, or due to product being left outside in warm or hot temperatures upon delivery.
If you have any questions, compliments or complaints about your order, please contact us immediately via phone or email.